Private Health Consultations
We offer private consultations to individuals and small groups. The consultations are individualised but follow the following common format:
- A free fifteen minute phone consultation to get to know each other, the nature of the issue(s) of concern and to assess whether we are a good fit for your needs.
- The completion of a detailed medical history form to assist in the preliminary assessment of the root causes of any chronic disease symptoms.
- Initial personal consultation with John and Julie of up to three hours to assess the root causes of any chronic disease symptoms. This can take the form of a home visit, a remote consultation via VoIP (Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.) or a visit to our consultation room at Iwood Manor Lodge. An initial home visit, however, is preferred as it can help to identify features in the home environment which may contribute to any chronic conditions, e.g. home cleaning products, sources of EMF, mold, etc.
- Production of a comprehensive report on possible root causes of chronic disease symptoms together with recommended next steps, e.g. biomedical tests, lifestyle changes, etc.
- Follow-up consultations as necessary with John and/or Julie.
Practice Location: Iwood Manor Lodge, Wrington, Bristol, BS40 5NU
- Initial phone consultation: Free
- Initial personal consultation and comprehensive report: £200 plus travel expenses for home visits (30p per mile)
- Follow-up consultations: £50 per half hour (John & Julie), £40 (John only) or £30 (Julie only).
Booking a consultation
- Contact us by phone, email or through the contact form. See Contact for details.